• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Help/2 Day Visit...

TLSnell1981

Tiny bubbles... make me happy... make me feel fine
We are planning on spending a couple of days at DRP in June. We have a total of 6 days in Paris. I need information on tickets, dining, etc. We are staying at the Marriott Village.

Any suggestions or tips would be very much appreciated.

You could buy a 2 day park hopper pass at the gates or from the Disney store in Paris - on the Champs Elysee. Sorry Im not sure how much these cost but there is info in the FAQ sticky at the top of the page.

Your other option would be to buy a francilien annual pass which can sometimes work out cheaper however this cannot be used on the 2nd and 3rd day after purchase so would be ideal if you were doing 2 seperate days at DLP with Paris inbetween. The other thing to look out for is the blackout days for this pass - you would need to check that none fell on the days you were there - there is a list again in the FAQ sticky

As for dining - as you are off site you wont be able to get the half board vouchers.
There is a big range of restaurants both in the parks and in the village and hotels. Some are buffet meals, some are table service and there are also a lot of counter service in the parks.

The prices vary as well as the type of food they serve.

Have a look at some restaurant reviews - in the restaurant sticky at the top as there will be pictures, menu examples and ideas of prices. If you have any questions about specific places then ask

Happy Planning :goodvibes

You could buy a 2 day park hopper pass at the gates or from the Disney store in Paris - on the Champs Elysee. Sorry Im not sure how much these cost but there is info in the FAQ sticky at the top of the page.

Your other option would be to buy a francilien annual pass which can sometimes work out cheaper however this cannot be used on the 2nd and 3rd day after purchase so would be ideal if you were doing 2 seperate days at DLP with Paris inbetween. The other thing to look out for is the blackout days for this pass - you would need to check that none fell on the days you were there - there is a list again in the FAQ sticky

As for dining - as you are off site you wont be able to get the half board vouchers.
There is a big range of restaurants both in the parks and in the village and hotels. Some are buffet meals, some are table service and there are also a lot of counter service in the parks.

The prices vary as well as the type of food they serve.

Have a look at some restaurant reviews - in the restaurant sticky at the top as there will be pictures, menu examples and ideas of prices. If you have any questions about specific places then ask

Happy Planning :goodvibes

I'm a planner and want to make sure our time there is nice. We are a party of 8, so I assume ressies are a must for meals. I'm a veteran of WDW and DLCali, but know almost zero about DLP.

Thanks for the info.:goodvibes

It's not as vital to make reservations for meals as it is at WDW but I always prefer to. That way I can eat where I've planned to rather than having to end up where there is availability.

You can either book by phone up to 60 days in advance (telephone number is in The Very Useful Info sticky) or wait until you get there and book at City Hall. If you decide to book by phone there's no urgency to phone 60 days out ~ I don't normally phone until a month before our trip and have always got what I've wanted, even at very busy times. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter