Need GOOD, Reputable dog kennel near Disney

debidoesdisney

Mouseketeer
Someone suggested I post this here. Hope someone can help.

I need to find a very good, resort-like dog kennel for my little dog.(week of Christmas) He needs to have exercise daily. (he is part JR). Our kennel that I usually board him at home is full and we are on a waiting list, but so far no luck. I have found VIPet Resort and they look really nice, but would like first hand information. I am not interested in the Disney Kennels. We are staying at Vistana Resort and they do not take pets, so we thought we would just bring him with us and board him there if we found a decent place. He's a good traveler. PLEASE if anyone can help with a nice place I would be forever grateful!!!!! He is mama's boy and I couldn't bear it if he was mistreated or caught some disease. This is the worst part of owning pets. My cats just stay home, but he needs too much attention.

Sheraton Vistana is not too far from FW kennels. So I might reconsider WDW kennels.

they are clean and the CM do care. Plus since you have to walk your dogs yourself you will definitely see him and care for him daily.

When I use to leave Spicey there - also feed him myself.

If he didn't eat - then that would be a problem.

Hi,

We live about 1.5 hours North of the Mouse. We often travel with our pets and one of the best places for traveling with is the Sheraton Safari. Our "kids" ,Daisy and Shadow are always very welcome here. Plus easy to earn points thru spg program for free return visits and only 1 light from entrance to WDW.

Lowe's hotels in the area are so pet friendly they even offer doggie room service and dog walking services !!! They are a little ride to WDW tho.

If you're looking to board I would suggest checking out the Bark and Park or the Park and Bark near Orlando Airport. I've seen advertisements and looked at their website. They seem to offer a diversified menu of services and are within a reasonable distance to WDW. Your baby can be pampered as much as you want depending on the package you pick. From treats, toys, walks, play time one on one and in group, Massage, Grooming, Bathing, Private "rooms" with indoor/outdoor climate controlled. the web address http://www.thedogmahall.com/indexwaiting.html Check it out. Let me know how you like it if you use them.

BTW we're headed out the DW Dec 14th for a week. 3 nights CSR and 4 nts SSR. :tink: Have a Great Holiday !!!

Hope it all works out for you.:hippie:

I have used the Bass Pet Motel
http://www.basspetmotel.com/

this is the one was trying to think of yesterday. It is fairly close to WDW and gets great reviews.

also this one - you don't have to join to look at places they recommend
http://www.abka.com/abka/findAFacility/default.aspx

the wdw kennels are listed under Lake Buena Vista
the bass pet is listed under Kissimmee
there are several listed in Orlando - but these will be further away than Kissimmee or Lake Buena Vista

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter