Need Gazpacho pizza recipe

Hannahsmom

<font color=magenta>Cleaning your house while your
Hey All!

I need some DIS help. I used to have a recipe for an appetizer called Gazpacho pizza. It was Crescent roll dough with a cream cheese/sour cream spread topped with cheese, tomato, black olives and green onions. Why do I need a recipe if I can remember all this, you ask? I can't remember how much cream cheese and sour cream. And I can't remember what else was added. I've checked the Pillsbury, Kraft and Food Network websites with no success. Anyone have this recipe?

Is this close?

MEXICAN PIZZA

For crust use 1 can of refrigerated Crescent rolls (2 if using a lg pizza pan or cookie sheet). Lay out rolls on pan, pinch edges together and then roll out to sides of pan. Bake for 10 minutes in 350°F oven til crust is light brown. Remove & let cool completely.

1-8oz pkg fat free cream cheese
2-3 Tbs. of fat free sour cream
2 Tbs. of dry taco seasoning

Combine and mix well.Spread evenly over cooled crust. Top pizza with shredded letuce, grated low fat or fat free cheddar or jack cheese, diced tomato, chopped green onions, sliced olives. Slice into wedges or strips with pizza cutter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts