Need Future Fantasy Cruiser's Help - Need head server contact info.

Msbmommy99

Earning My Ears
Anyone sailing on the Disney Fantasy in the near future? I would like to contact our head server. His name is Selo (may be spelled with a C). He is from Turkey. He has been on the Fantasy since they first sailed. He was wonderful. My son has tree nut allergies and Selo was amazing with my son. He made sure my son did not receive anything that had tree nuts or came in contact with tree nuts. He made my son feel like it was no problem and his pleasure to do that. I know that is his job but I feel that he went above and beyond.

It made such an impact on my son that he changed what he was doing his Social Studies project on so that he could learn about the country Selo was from -Turkey. He even put a picture of Selo on the project board.

I would like Selo's email address or some way to contact him. If you are sailing on the Fantasy soon, could you get this information for me? Or if you know of a way for me to get that, please let me know.

Thanks!

I am sailing on 10 Nov. A week from Sat. I am already helping someone else out so I might as well help you too. Will try to get info for you. I call my DH a stalker when we go on cruises (because he always tracks down crew members that he met on previous cruises) so I will give him this task. That should keep him busy.
:rotfl2:

I'm not sure why you want to contact him, but I'm guessing it is for a thank you note or something similar. My suggestion--in addition to whatever you plan, contact DCL Guest Relations with the info you gave us--that he was a head server from Turkey and was amazing with your son's special situation.

That kind of feedback goes into personnel files and influences promotions and raises (long term, multiple positive reviews) as well as time off and special perks in the short run.

I'm not sure why you want to contact him, but I'm guessing it is for a thank you note or something similar. My suggestion--in addition to whatever you plan, contact DCL Guest Relations with the info you gave us--that he was a head server from Turkey and was amazing with your son's special situation.

That kind of feedback goes into personnel files and influences promotions and raises (long term, multiple positive reviews) as well as time off and special perks in the short run.

Agreed! :teeth:

Agreed.

Isn't it against DCL policy for crew members to give personal information to guests? I would feel terrible asking someone to go against company policy, especially knowing how awkward it is to say "no" to a customer. It really puts them between a rock and a hard place.

Thanks for the info. If Selo can't give his info, I understand. Here is my email address. Msbmommy99@yahoo.com maybe your hubby can give him mine. Tell your hubby I appreciate it so much!

Thanks for your help! I will definitely contact DCL as well.

I checked and was told it is not against their policy to give out emails if a guest ask for them. Most crew members are happy to give them to guests if they ask for them. We take pictures and send them to them. They really appreciate that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter