Need Epcot TS Recommendation

Beejie

Mouseketeer
Hi! My BFF and I are going to Epcot for her 40th bday this November. Need a recommendation for a special dinner that night.

First Choice - Le Cellier - Booked (will keep checking)
Second Choice - Coral Reef - Booked (will keep checking)

BFF kind of leaning towards Marrakesh, but I haven't seen many reviews for it.

Looking for a great experience for her bday.

Thanks!

I forgot to say that BFF is diabetic and she can't eat tons of carbs.

Just me and BFF - child free weekend!:banana:

I am going to try Marrakesh with my BFF this October. The menu looked pretty good.

It's located at wdwig.com

Would you consider Yachtsman Steakhouse at the Yacht Club Resort? It's wonderful! If you don't mind leaving the park, it's just a short walk out the International Gateway exit in Epcot. Then afterward, there's Beaches & Cream Ice Cream Parlor for a sinful dessert! Just a thought!

Have a great BFF trip!

We just ate at Tutto Italia this summer. It was about the best meal of our trip!

Hi! My BFF and I are going to Epcot for her 40th bday this November. Need a recommendation for a special dinner that night.

First Choice - Le Cellier - Booked (will keep checking)
Second Choice - Coral Reef - Booked (will keep checking)

BFF kind of leaning towards Marrakesh, but I haven't seen many reviews for it.

Looking for a great experience for her bday.

Thanks!

We had a wonderful lunch here, maybe consider a big late lunch even getting a diver for her there.

Not at all an Epcot choice, but we found Narcoossee's to be an amazing meal experience. If there is a way (budget and schedule) to do the celebration there I would do that vs anything you've focused on at Epcot. If you think she's your BFF now, take her there and you'll never get rid of her. ;)

I 2nd Chefs de France! The food is wonderful with plenty of choices and the deserts are amazing!

Check out the menus for Teppan Edo. The food is great and it's a fun experience watching the chefs cook in front of you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter