Need Epcot QS ideas

Tracey868

Mouseketeer
I will need to use up two quick service meals at Epcot tomorrow . Can you give me two bang for your bucks for breakfast or lunch .

Thanks in advance

I have read good things about Connections Eatery but haven't yet been. I love Lotus Blossom Cafe, Yorkshire fish and chips, or anything from France QS 👍

Connections Eatery is SO good! We tend to stick to the countries and eat from the carts when there's a festival, but we we ate at Connections last trip, and it was awesome. There's so much seating, so it's easy to find a place, even when it's busy. The pizza is great and portions are HUGE; you could easily share. I agree with @nursejackie, too, that you can't go wrong in France! Les Halles is always a family favorite!

Breakfast is challenging as none of the offerings will be a good value, although the food at Les Halles is very good. Any chance you can take a quick trip over to Riviera for the best QS breakfast on property?

For lunch, I would say the best bang for your buck is the Cantina in Mexico, the Regal Eagle in America, and Katsura Grill in Japan. The fish and chips stand is tasty, but not a great value, and the Lotus Blossom is Americanized Panda Express.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter