Need Ecv rental help

tstidm1

DIS Veteran
Tried this post in another part of the forum's without luck. My mom (a spry mid 70s) wants to enjoy DL more than she did Wdw due to back pain. Who do you all recommend for Ecv rentals? Do know about rentals in park, but makes better sense on a four day rental to go with an off site agency. My biggest concerns are an on time delivery and reliable scooters.

My brother has used Deckerts before and been very happy. I've also heard others mention them.

We have used Deckerts twice for DH (we went before he had hip surgery on BOTH trips).

Call them at (714) 542-5607

They offer great service, reasonable prices, and were genuinely apologetic when our ECV froze up one night at DTD and we couldn't figure it out for 10+ minutes because they had the wrong manual in the base of the ECV. DH eventually found some sort of control panel and "rebooted" it. The person who called me the next morning (bright and early, probably before 8 am as I was still in our room at HoJo) was super apologetic and felt terrible about it.

Deckert's! I have used them about 10 times and never ever had a problem! They are great!

Thanks so much for the suggestion on Deckert's. Will remember that when I book the ECV closer to the Trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter