Need Donald's Safari Breakfast ARD Help Quick!

phill369

Earning My Ears
Alright, I'm panicking...I've been waiting for a couple days to score a ADR for this breakfast on 7/3...suddenly 9:20, 9:40 and 11:30 have all popped up! It'll be just me & DBF, and I can't get a hold of him to make a decision! Would we be happier taking one of the 9 a.m. spots when we first arrive, or should we do a couple of rides first, then head over? Ah!!! We have a Cali Grill ADR that night, so a filling breakfast and then lunch snacks will be perfect...I just need to pick a time! :eek: :confused:

9:40 - rope drop, one ride and a set of fast pass - consider it brunch, maybe share a C/S later in the day, enjoy your dinner.

Alright, I'm panicking...I've been waiting for a couple days to score a ADR for this breakfast on 7/3...suddenly 9:20, 9:40 and 11:30 have all popped up! It'll be just me & DBF, and I can't get a hold of him to make a decision! Would we be happier taking one of the 9 a.m. spots when we first arrive, or should we do a couple of rides first, then head over? Ah!!! We have a Cali Grill ADR that night, so a filling breakfast and then lunch snacks will be perfect...I just need to pick a time! :eek: :confused:

Do you want breakfast or lunch?
Personally, I would choose one of the breakfast times, 20 minutes isn't a big difference, but I agree, I would probably go with the 9:40 and do rope drop at K Safari since it is close to TH and then over for breakfast. Or rope drop at EE, pass by K Safari, grab a fast pass, then over to TH for breakfast. I definitely LOVE the breakfast:cloud9:, not the lunch so much:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter