need DME help

mari1992

Earning My Ears
I made my hotel ressies on line a few months ago and just added flight info for DME also via Disney's website. It didn't give me a conf # or any other way to be sure that the system has my info. What to do next?
Thanks.

Mari1992 -
There is no separate confirmation number for DME. It is linked with your resort
reservation. DME packages are mailed 21 days prior to departure, so if you don't get any DME info within, let's say 14 days of departure, then you should call. :cool1:

Mine updated later on. Go back in later on and look at the details of your itinerary. It should have the information there. It took a few days, though.

thanks so much for your help. it has been a bad month and I am just getting back to trying to organize this now even more needed vacation!

At least write down the names of persons you talked to on at least two phone calls regarding Magical Express. You should have written confirmation of the room reservation.

If push comes to shove (no yelling and screaming from you please) I'm sure ME will transport you even when decoy taxi and limo drivers trying to test the ME system are standing nearby are yelling and screaming that ME is "improperly" soliciting guests without reservations.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/magicx.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter