Need DISers with Christmas knowledge

dobtia

DIS Veteran
We know Disney pretty well. We are thinking about staying onsite for the first time at Christmas. We are were wondering what you guys think about this question....which resort, short of Grand, has the best Christmas atmosphere? I know opinions vary. Just wanted to see what my friends the DISers have to say.

I would have to say Wilderness lodge. Great hotel and great atmosphere especially around christmas.

We know Disney pretty well. We are thinking about staying onsite for the first time at Christmas. We are were wondering what you guys think about this question....which resort, short of Grand, has the best Christmas atmosphere? I know opinions vary. Just wanted to see what my friends the DISers have to say.

We stayed at BLT over this past Christmas week.
It was great walking over to the MK at 6:40 AM for opening at 7:00 AM, watching fireworks from our balcony.

This will be the busiest time of year so you want to think of the advantages of staying at the Contempory or BLT.

I'd have to say Grand Floridian. Though we've never stayed there, we visit it the GF each time we're there over the holidays. It's especially festive with live Christmas music in the background.

We've stayed at Wilderness Lodge over the holidays and it is indeed beautiful as well.

Wilderness Lodge is beautiful at the holidays. The tree at AKL was awesome, too.

Wilderness Lodge gets my vote!:thumbsup2
We've even been there in early November (last week of food festivakl that particular year) when they were setting up the decorations!
We always tour all the Deluxes when we are there in dec-to see their particular Christmas decorations.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter