Need Dining Suggestions

jlsiiesq

Earning My Ears
We are going 4/29 to 5/6 and staying at WL with dining.

Hoop De Doo is sold out, my kids are going to kill me!

Teppanyaki (sp) my favorite is closed.

Le Cellier is booked

We have resos for Whispering Canyon, Ohana (a great value on the dining plan), two cb's and the fanstasmic seating at mama melrose. Any other really good recommendations. We are mostly meat eaters (steaks, chicken, etc..) not big on fish.

Thanks

Meat eaters can't go wrong at Biergarten - there are sausages galore here (it's a buffet).

Trail's End at Fort Wilderness, another buffet, is not only less crowded than you might expect, it also has meat. Albeit less than Epcot's Germany.

Hm. Maybe Boatwright's?

In November we enjoyed the open market Old Port Royale Food Court
at CB for an early dinner on our first night. I heard they were changing it to table service, but the website still shows counter service, the prime rib was good. And my wife enjoyed a chicken dish.

Boma's has one of just about every kind of meat including a Prime Rib that was REALLY good. the desserts were good too. I think this was a fav rest.

I figured you have a car to get around easily... We stuck with 2+ stars in the "Unofficial guide book" and had good luck with their ratings.

hope this helps.

We are going 4/29 to 5/6 and staying at WL with dining.

Hoop De Doo is sold out, my kids are going to kill me!

Teppanyaki (sp) my favorite is closed.

Le Cellier is booked

We have resos for Whispering Canyon, Ohana (a great value on the dining plan), two cb's and the fanstasmic seating at mama melrose. Any other really good recommendations. We are mostly meat eaters (steaks, chicken, etc..) not big on fish.

Thanks
Always remember, some of the best restaurants in the Central Florida area are within the resorts at WDW. I recommend The California Grill inside of the Contemporary, Jiko The Cooking Place inside the Animal Kingdom Lodge and don't forget the Downtown Disney area.

We're going 4/25 - 5/2 and this makes me glad that we made all of our ADRs a while ago and got everything we want!

At chef mickey's you can eat meat until you start to moo or cluck (if you choose to). Also, the kiddos get to meet Mr mouse, Donald, and Chip & Dale (unless Im mistaken)
The same goes for the crystal palace, and pooh and friends

I really like Prime time cafe in MGM. The food is good and the waiters/waitresses are so funny. It is a great meal. Liberty Tree Tavern has really ggod character interaction and the food is OK. Nothing special, but this is a good meal to do once, if you've never done it. I also like CP at MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter