• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Designer's help

joedianar

Earning My Ears
We are going on our first Disney Cruise on May 30th and while on board My son turns 13 and we celebrate our 25th Anniversary and you all have created some great magnets for our door (this is all Good) now the problem our Daughter Ashley turns 19 may 29th the day all of us fly down and she now sees all of the great designs we have printed for the cruise and feels left out because her Birthday will be spent in the air(college freshman needs to be part of everything) does anyone have any designs or Ideas we could use, I remember seeing an airplane design at one time, maybe that would work, any ideas for the poor thing (lol) would be great
Thanks

Hi Diana
I reread your post and realized that your daughter Ashley may not being going with you on the cruise. Please ignore my posts if this is the case.
Hugs Mel

:hug:pirate:

She is going! but felt left out because she did not have any magnets for her. Thank You so much Mel you are the best, she will love them
Diana

She is going! but felt left out because she did not have any magnets for her. Thank You so much Mel you are the best, she will love them
Diana

You are very welcome Diana
One of my fondest memories is retuning home in my teens and going with my family to Disney.
Have a great time
Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter