Need DDP-Deluxe food credit confirmation.

animalkingdom15

DIS Veteran
I'm new to DDP and wanted to make sure I have the number of credits correct for my stay. I will be at WDW 6/11-6/16 and booked the DDP-Deluxe plan. I figured the following which is what I am looking for someone to confirm is correct.

6/11 3 meal credits and 2 snacks (Arrival Date)
6/12 3 meal credits and 2 snacks
6/13 3 meal credits and 2 snacks
6/14 3 meal credits and 2 snacks
6/15 3 meal credits and 2 snacks
6/16 3 meal credits and 2 snacks (Departure Date)

So in total I should have 18 meal credits and 12 snack credits.

If someone could check this to make sure it's correct I would really appreciate it.

Dining Plan credits are based on the number of nights of your stay. So, it looks like you'll be there for 5 nights, which means you'll have 15 meal credits and 10 snack credits per person on your reservation.

Figment_jii is correct.. You have a 5 night, 6 day trip. You will get the 3/2 for the 5 nights you are there. That comes to the 15 meal credits and 10 snack credits per person. This confused my wife and I on our honeymoon but we still had 4 meal credits and 6 snack credits left.

Appreciate the help. Just went through and counted all the meal credits I need vs the reservations I made and it came out to exactly 15 so that matches. I have no idea what I will do with the 10 snacks credits, but I'm sure they will be used.

Last edited:
Appreciate the help. Just went through and counted all the meal credits I need vs the reservations I made and it came out to exactly 15 so that matches. I have no idea what I will do with the 10 snacks credits, but I'm sure they will be used.

You would be surprised what you can do with the snack credits. We do fresh fruit instead of breakfast a lot. We'll also save a few so my DW can go to the Candy Cauldron in DTD and get snacks for when we are waiting for our flight home at MCO. Those are just a couple.. You can also get ice cream on the hot days. Pretzels from Germany. Pastries from France.. Lots of things. You really can't go wrong with what you do with them because you are free to choose to do whatever with them. :)

I love bringing home treats so I always tend to spend my snack credits on things I can take home - Mickey rice krispie treats, the Chip and Dale pretzels, etc.

Snack credits are also good for drinks if you are thirsty around the parks. We enjoyed the Starbucks drinks this last time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter