• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

need crowd calendar for Oct 9th - Oct 16th

tinkfan2005

Mouseketeer
I wend to touringplans.com to see the calendar for our Oct. 9th trip and could only find the weeks after we leave. Can't find any way to see previous weeks. Can anyone please help me and list the calendar for the week of Oct. 9th? Or tell me where I can find it? Thanks!

You would have to subscribe to get that data. They changed what free data they give out. It used to be the next month but changed it to one months worth 30 days out. Remember the goal is to get you to subscribe and they must feel that this gets more people to buy.

There is no way to see it for free and people that pay for the data are told not to share it.

Any posts with that data will most likely be deleted since its against forum rules.

You would have to subscribe to get that data. They changed what free data they give out. It used to be the next month but changed it to one months worth 30 days out. Remember the goal is to get you to subscribe and they must feel that this gets more people to buy.

There is no way to see it for free and people that pay for the data are told not to share it.

Any posts with that data will most likely be deleted since its against forum rules.

This.

Go to touringplans.com and subscribe (as the other people have mentioned).

And after you subscribe, you'll have access to a calendar more valuable than the one you're seeking now anyways. They have a new calendar that lists crowd levels on a per-park basis, not just overall.

David

And after you subscribe, you'll have access to a calendar more valuable than the one you're seeking now anyways. They have a new calendar that lists crowd levels on a per-park basis, not just overall.

David

I can back the others up in highly recommending this site. It falls into my list of annual things to renew (like household insurance, etc ;)). If you think about it, for a year's subscription, it is less than $1 per month for all that great info;) and if you happen to plan your next trip before your subscription is up, you can get 2 trips worth of planning under one year's sub.

I would highly recommend the subscription. We used the per park crowd levels for our trip in Aug. and we had the greatest trip. We will use this again on our next trip. It is well worth the $10.95.

I subscribed to touringplans a couple weeks ago. Worth a lot more than 10.95 IMO.

Out of curiosity, can someone point me toward the disBoards "rule" or Term of Service which prohibits the paid info from being posted here? I've seen folks reference it (and even cited it myself) but can't seem to put my finger on the fine print b

I have to agree with all the PP that said the 10.95 is so worth the price. I go to the parks at least once a month and find myself using it everytime. Plus you get the added bonus of being able to download it on a smartphone if you have one. I downloaded TP to my Droid and use it each and every time I go.

I would look at it this way if you're going to spend hundreds, and possibly thousands, of dollars on a WDW vacation why wouldn't you spend the extra $10.95 to help in the planning of it ;)

i am going the same exact time... live on the edge and see what its like when you get there!

Save the $10.95 and buy a few mickey bars when you get there!

i am going the same exact time... live on the edge and see what its like when you get there!

I agree! I am sorry but I do not believe it is worth it. It says some of the days I am going will be crowded, but I am not changing my plans because of it. They are already planned, I will go and have fun with the crowds!

This. :) Though all of our Oct days are currently 1s (except for one day)so that may be easy for me to say. :laughing:

I subscribed to one of these once and the crowd levels kept changing, it was maddening. Especially since once you make an ADR for LeCellier, are you really going to cancel going to Epcot that day for a crowd level that changes from low to high??? go and Have fun!

I subscribed to touringplans a couple weeks ago. Worth a lot more than 10.95 IMO.

Out of curiosity, can someone point me toward the disBoards "rule" or Term of Service which prohibits the paid info from being posted here? I've seen folks reference it (and even cited it myself) but can't seem to put my finger on the fine print b

It seems to fall under the 'no sharing of discount codes' rule found in the forum FAQ section regarding general forum use.

Seems to, but doesn't. Doesn't that guideline deal with Disney codes?

i agree, its not really a discount code just because some people choose to "buy up" into it.

Its no discount for me finding out what the numbers are, whether someone pays and tells me or I pay and find out :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter