Need cookie recipe

Dakota731

DIS Veteran
We have a cookie swap Sat and I can't make the usual common cookies such as oatmeal, choc chip or pb blossoms. I'd like a recipe for something delicious, easy and different - thanks!

I have a favorite childhood recipe that is chocolate chip but with lo chow mein noodles. Love it. But sadly since being told I have Celiacs disease can't make it any more. It sounds weird but it is really good.

Look up Snickerdoodles. Very easy to make, not many ingredients, and work well for a cookie swap because (at least my) recipe makes about 64-70 cookies.

Do you have a cookie press? Use the ribbon tip to ake 3-3 1/2 inch cookies, dip one end in chocolate and then sprinkle the chocolate with holiday jimmies. Looks fancy but quick and easy to do.

How about rum balls. Super easy to make and always a hit at a cookie exchange:thumbsup2

Snowballs-we call them that. They are balls that have nuts in them & then coated in powdered sugar. I just got the recipe from my mom a few weeks ago since last year, hers didn't come out so great since she is forgetful & forgot something or added to much of something.

Spritz cookies, but those might be done.

Another recipe I got from my mom is a butter type of cookie/shortbread maybe is more like it. They are shaped like a finger & after they are cooked the ends are dipped in chocolate. My mom used to make them when I was little when she made tons of cookies and would always swear because they broke easily but they were yummy if I remember.

Biscotti

Italian cookies-Hmmm...anginettes maybe is what they are called??? We make ours in a circle & then the powdered sugar icing and non parelles go on top after they are cooked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter