Need Cheap, clean, comfortable Beds Hotel near Disney! Suggestions needed please :)

Dis1982

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!
We are planning on our 2nd Disney vacation in less than 2 weeks :)
We went this past Dec for my daughters B-day and decided on yearly passes. So now it is my sons b-day and we are headed back:cool1:

Last time we went we just grabbed a hotel that seem to be good, but the beds were horrable and if it wasnt 2 am I would have left and found another place to stay.

Can anyone suggest a clean, close hotel near Disney that has soft compfortable beds!?

TIA

Btw I am looking for under $100 a night, closer to under $75 if possible TY

Check out Ebay, this is a slow time of year and you can find some really good deals.

Have you looked into the Downtown Disney hotels? My sister, my daughter, my niece and I stayed at the Best Western there in December for $79 per night. It is the only DTD hotel (that I'm aware of) that does not charge a parking fee. It was very clean, comfortable, and enough room for the four of us. The staff was great.

We didn't drive the car at all - we took the bus from the hotel to the parks before the parks opened and returned at night after the parks closed. The day we arrived, we walked to DTD and walked back to the hotel around 11 p.m. We would stay there again.

You might get an even better rate than we got at this time of year.

check out www.bookit.com

They have some good deals right now. There are several condos on there for good prices like Liki Tiki Village and Orbit one vacation villas and Caribe Cove for under $75

There's also the Clarion Hotel Maingate for $69. My inlaws stayed there a few years ago and they liked it.

We just stayed at the Clarion Inn on Palm Parkway in Lake Buena Vista for $51.54 per night tax included. It was very clean and the beds were great. It's right across the street from the WDW enterance by DTD. I plan on staying there again.

I agree with the reccommendation for the Clarion Lake Buena Vista. Bookit usually offers it for $49.00. It is very clean and comfortable. It is only 1 mile from Downtown Disney. They have a nice pool and great water play area. That is my "go to" hotel if I can't stay at a Disney hotel. There are several Clarion's but that is the one I prefer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter