need budget hotel (but Nice) gulf beach area

WendyLovesPeter

I wanna go back. I gotta go back to WDW!
perhaps Madeira or Treasure Island areas.... party of 10 (adults, low 20s, teens and little ones). Only staying 3 nights so week long condo rental is out. Would like something with multiple close eating options, ice cream, souvenir etc.

I suggest the Berkeley Beach House or the Keystone Motel in Pass-a-Grille. It's a lovely area just south of Treasure Island and Madeira Beach.

We went to Treasure Island last April for a few days after our Disney trip and we stayed at the Bilmar Hotel. I would NOT recommend this hotel. It is the worst place I have ever stayed in. You might want to consider the Clearwater Beach area.

I'm not sure what you mean by "budget" and this might not qualify but we stayed at St Pete Beach at the Alden Beach Resort, and absolutely loved it. It was a mini family reunion, but we didn't have any real little ones. But, it's right on the beach; it also had sand volleyball, 2 pools, ping pong, tennis, and shuffleboard. They also had a large picnic area with grills. I thought it was very reasonably priced, considering everything it had to offer. You can google it to get their website.

We have stayed at Sunset Vistas a few times on Treasure Island. Each condo has 2 bedrooms and a pull out couch in the living room. Prices vary depending on view. There is also a newer Marriott next door that you might want to check out for deals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter