need budget gifts for

cheermom1

<font color=teal>He NEVER EVER takes them out in p
a 10yr boy
and a set of 6 yr twins boy and girl

our company is sponsering this family for christmas and they aren't asking for much at all pokamon cards action figures and the girls draws and likes horses that all I got oh and their sizes - plus I was thinking of getting something for the parents but i don;t know if it a singel parent or not :scared: I was wondering what they might like but of course i have a budget I was thinking $10 (I hope) :rotfl2: thanks
edited to add that $10 per kid but on the parents I have no clue...

Is the company sponsoring the family or are the employees doing it?
$10/child is tight to provide Christmas for.

Girls: crafts!!!

Boys: nerf!!

the company is buying the bulk but we were asked to get a few smaller things - company is getting a bunch of food that I know - I am not the only one getting some things - sorry about the confusion :goodvibes

Crayons
Color Books
Hot Wheels Cars (for the little boy)
Barbie
Littlest Pet Shop
A handheld electronic game for the older boy
A family game for all

For the family, perhaps you could get a gift card to a local grocery or drugstore, or wal-mart so they could buy a few essentials.

Good luck and many blessings for doing such a wonderful deed!

I agree, a 10 year old boy would like a Nerf Gun. Nerf N-Strike Maverick is popular and $7.99. Also, legos, Star Wars, basketball (under $4 Target in loose bin bounces fine- just got one for ds & dd), Uno, pj bottoms

For the 6 year old girl, I found something that is art+horses. Its Melissa & Doug Friendship & Horses Stamp Set Bundle. Not sure what store would sell it, it would be nice with a big pack of construction paper. Plush Pinkie Pie is cute too. One of the HUGE coloring books & a box box of Crayola crayons (my mom paid $8 something for dd a Tink one + crayons, sure they have MLP at Walmart).

For the parents, a W-mart or Target $10 gift card?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter