Need Black & Gold mickey ears!

swimmingneno

<marquee><font color=blue>I just need to get past
hi i need a set of each of these items.. i dont really know what to offer, but id there is something you like please post what!

Do you have the pirate couch, yellow soldier or other pirate pin stuff?

I have a set. I will trade it for quest stuff. Quest items i am interested in are
Purple flying chairs
cactus chairs
briarstones
teleport magic
" Land " pins.

If not those, I will trade them for 30 heart chairs (15 of each color).

I have Black Ears!

I need..

Space bubble hat
Red Baseball Cap
Musketeer Hat
Sorcerer Mickey

I have both ears. I also have some of the pins in your wish list. Do you have pirate walls? I am also looking for the pirate chairs from the pin sets. Let me know what you have to trade and I'll check my pin inventory sometime tomorrow.
Thanks!

Okay, I checked my pins inventory and these are what I have that you are looking for:

Everest 2/5
Witch Hat
Clover
Snowflake Holiday
Candy Cane
Narnia
People Mover
Surfing

I have specific wants, but I will consider a fair offer. Here is my list of wants:

ATIS Eye Pin
Dreams Hook Chair
Dreams Princess Turret
Home Theater Set
Pirate Bow (from pin set)
Pirate Stern (from pin set)
Pirate Treasure Seat (from pin set)
Pirate Walls (from Pirates Game)
Magic Pins

Put together a reasonable offer and I will consider it, but please...no pins other than those listed in my wants list.

thank you all for the replies!! i will get on later today to check my stuff! i know i can make a good offer for disneyfan_77 though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter