Need BBcode help.

MissMet

DIS Veteran
I'm starting a new PTR/TR and I used the bbcode for linking posts but it doesn't seem to be working correctly. I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong or maybe it's just my computer, or if maybe it's because I'm still on the first page of my thread??

I'm including an index where there's a clickable link to each of my posts. I did it how I always have in the past, but when testing it out the links only seem to work if you right-click on them??? Is that correct? What am I doing wrong or maybe this is normal?? I don't remember ever having to right-click on other TR, just normally click on it.

Here's my PTR for reference:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/th...-without-kids-oct-16-ptr-update-9-13.3542660/

Thanks!

Maybe you already figured it out? The links appear to be working fine for me. It's a little slow loading and at first appears to jump to the top of the page but if I'm patient it drops down to the correct post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!