• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need advise for 10 year anniverary gift

mommylovesdisneymore

DIS Veteran
My husband and I will be celebrating 10 years this month and I have no idea what the 10 year mark gift should be. He is so hard to buy for any way He collects nothing he knows very little about electronics and such and doesn't listen to much music. Please help I am going crazy and it is coming fast.:scared1: :confused: :confused3 :scared:

LOL.. I can totally feel your pain.. We too are celebrating 10 years this year (in august 2008) and i am lost at what i should do with him, he is just like your dh, electronically challenged, doesn't "do" music much, doesn't collect anything.. no hobbies really.. just plain and simple. UGH. It's awful.. LOL
If i can think of anything i will be back to help.. ;)

What about an overnight trip to a nice hotel?

I did that for him once. Made arrangements for the kids, called him on Friday at work and told him to go home, shower and put on the outfit I had laid out for him and then he called when dressed, I directed him to a hotel for dinner, we had a romantic dinner, I took him up to our room (which he didn't know we had....he thought dinner was it) and we celebrated with breakfast in bed the next morning!! ;)

It is a great memory and I thought better than any tangible item I could think of at the time.

What about a nice engraved watch? My Dh and I did this for each other when we turned 40.

What about an overnight trip to a nice hotel?

I did that for him once. Made arrangements for the kids, called him on Friday at work and told him to go home, shower and put on the outfit I had laid out for him and then he called when dressed, I directed him to a hotel for dinner, we had a romantic dinner, I took him up to our room (which he didn't know we had....he thought dinner was it) and we celebrated with breakfast in bed the next morning!! ;)

It is a great memory and I thought better than any tangible item I could think of at the time.

ohhh.. now that might work!! When we got married, we didn't go on a honeymoon right away, b/c dh was in the police acadamy, so he had to attend.. so we went to WDW a year later.. but on the night of our wedding, we stayed over in Newport RI (which is only about 15 min from us) but it was so nice.. mabye i can book a room there! Thanks for the idea!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter