• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Advice, Wall-E Action Figure

MichelleXL

lalala Me Shell, My Belle
I'm headed out to the parks today, and have an agenda to find a Wall-E action figure (3-5 inches). I know Once Upon A Toy usually has a nice stock of toys, but which stores inside the parks would be likely to carry the action figure?

I have a few starting places in mind, but it's been a while since I've set foot in the stores, so I'm not certain. I would love to hear from someone who has been inside the parks lately and saw Wall-E figures in stock, or even from those taking a guess :goodvibes

I haven't been there lately but the store at MIssion Space in Epcot has the best selection of Wally merchandise. I have seen some things at Mouse Gears in Epcot as well. I did not see it at the main store in DHS the other day though.

I haven't been there lately but the store at MIssion Space in Epcot has the best selection of Wally merchandise. I have seen some things at Mouse Gears in Epcot as well. I did not see it at the main store in DHS the other day though.

Thanks for the heads-up! I never go into the Mission:Space shop, would not have thought to look there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter