need address for customer relations

k-wa

Mouseketeer
I have to write a letter of complaint about the way my family was treated AFTER we were hit by a WDW bus. Does anyone have the address and contact info for resort customer relations? Thanks. :(

I just had a dealing with someone from that department. As a matter of fact he is the Senior Claims Representative for the Guest Claims Department.

Their address is P.O. Box 10000, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000.

I got a very bad cold and had to go the hospital last year due to the sliding doors at the AKL and he made a fool out of me and told me that there have never been any complaints about the doors beingcold in the rooms. He made a liar out of me and I ended up with bronchitus. Go figure.

edited again (to remove sarcasm!)! Princess Erin, that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Exactly how did you think anyone was going to remedy this situation? If you had issues, why didn't you just move!

eta: To the OP, Sorry you got hit by a bus!

The thing that upset us so much was after the bus hit our rental car (there was major damage to the right side of the vehicle and the mirror was broken off) the transportation manager that was called to the scene asked us if we were okay, then proceeded to ask my mom to fill out and sign a "confidentiality statement." Red flags went up at that point and we said, "no thanks we'll wait for the police to come." It was an uncomfortable situation. Disney also did no follow up to see what became of us after the accident. My poor mother was on the phone all day the next day with the rental car company, her insurance company and my nervous father who didn't come with us on the trip. She lost a day at the parks. The whole situation felt very un-Disney.

I_Know_You2!

As if you knew all of the circumstances, then your sarcasm might be important. Get your facts before you insult someone.

I have never met anyone on these boards that has been so insensitive and outright rude.

For your information, I did ask to be moved several times throughout the week and they did not do anyhing about it. After many days the HVAC people came in and did say the room's heating system was not functioning properly, and at that point they helped us move to a new room for one night.

We DID check out early and a front desk cast member came to my door and gave me the card to file with Customer Service since they were WRONG. I did not ask for any infomration whatsoever about Customer Relations.

Now maybe this is the most ridiculous thing you have ever heard.

I got a very bad cold and had to go the hospital last year due to the sliding doors at the AKL

Sliding doors are not going to cause you to catch a virus.

To the OP...
I hope you get it all worked out

I totally agree that the slidrs cannot cause a virus but they can if fact cause the temprture to door in the room.

The doors were not sealed properly and the heating system ws not working according to Disney. The room was very, very cold. The doctor said that this caused the problem.

It was Disney that offered to pay the medical expenses and also gave out the card for Customer Service, not me.

p.s. the doors were replaced according to the hotel.

Wow! How cold was the room? Are we talking 60 degrees? 50? 40? Was the HVAC blowing non-warm air on you all night because it was broken?

I'm surprised that they didn't just move you (even to another hotel if they didn't have another room) based on comfort alone. Or have the heater serviced more promptly....

Thanks for the inquiry. It was extremely cold. You had to wear sweats to stay warm and not go to the second half of the room near the sliders.

We called many times and they never did anything about it. I think since it was Christmas time they had no other rooms available. After they sent me to the hospital, I came back and then they found a room to move us into.

A little to late.

p.s. Customer Relations did in fact find this problem to be legitimate today and I was compensated since the HVAC reports were in my favor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter