Need a walk-in clinic

crusoe2

DIS Veteran
We are currently at Port Orleans French Quarter. DD has started running g a temp and feels awful. We leave tomorrow but by the time we get home, all the local doctor's offices and walk in places will be closed. Can anyone recommend a good walk-in clinic near here?

Thanks in advance.

We are currently at Port Orleans French Quarter. DD has started running g a temp and feels awful. We leave tomorrow but by the time we get home, all the local doctor's offices and walk in places will be closed. Can anyone recommend a good walk-in clinic near here?

Thanks in advance.

I'm not familiar with that area as far as walk-in clinics, but I would call an ER close by and ask to talk to a triage nurse. They maybe be able to guide you where you can/should take her.
How old is you DD?

Thanks in advance.

I just found this : Orlando Urgent Care by Celebration, Fl

Mon-Sun | 24 Hours
Call Now:
(407) 698 3330
Call Now

Directions​

2940 Mallory Circle, Suite 204-A Celebration, FL 34747

I hope this helps and your DD gets better soon!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/health-care-services-adventhealth/

Depending on what time you’re leaving tomorrow, you can call Advent Health and see what suggestions they can give you. I used the face-time a doctor option twice at Disney: once when I needed assistance for a tooth infection and I also used it when my son had a fever and sore throat (but had tested negative for Covid) and both times we were given a prescription over the phone.

Update - Advent in LBV was awesome. They had us in and out very quickly and DD is feeling much better today. We were able to get prescriptions filled at a nearby CVS and we were back in the room by 2am. The night staff at French Quarter was great also. Someone from bell services brought a wheelchair for getting DD back and forth until we got ready to leave this morning. Not the way we wanted to end our trip but it could have been a much longer night for us.

Thanks again for all the support and advice here. Disboards folks are the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter