Need a vac for new camper

libba

Mouseketeer
I need a small vacuum for this camper. Any suggestions? Don't want to spend a bunch.

We have this model a couple years old. Works great and is light weight. I see they also have a stick vac for $25.00, might be worth a try.

My new 5er has the built in unit and it does well. But I also have a Hoover nano, the beater brush is great for dog hair and it gets pretty compact and easy to store in the RV. A friend bought the Dyson DC35 when it was on sale for 200 bucks. She says its been doing a great job in their RV with 3 short haired dogs to contend with. I am just not convinced it would do so well with my long haired Australian Shepherd.

I need a small vacuum for this camper. Any suggestions? Don't want to spend a bunch.

We have a compact Black & Decker Pivot Vac 18v that is bagless and cordless, but really packs a punch! It is great for a RV as it fits in small places, but really does the job!

Id spend the 20 bucks more for the next step up dirt devil or the hoover nano for the same price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter