Need a sig, avatar or something in glitter... get it here!

DizRosie

Vmk Name: DizRosie
Im making this thread for everyone that need a sig avatar of something in glitter
I will help
So far...

Makers:

*DizRosie

START POSTING! :)...

well still if they can't find it they can do it
and that thread belongs to you and...
IT SAYS ITS ONLY FOR GLITTER THINGS :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :

hi i need a avater of tinker bell and need to be animated can you do it for me?

here:
TinkerBell_DUST_ME_Animation4.gif

or...
20kyrfp.gif

or...
20kyrup.gif

or...
20kyuip.gif

LIKE?
try this link for more

Ok, I have made avatars, its working out, someone has ,made glitter which anyone can do, and also signatures has already been made.

Here:
glitterimage123.gif

ICONATOR_900fbbed48348d4f20f1e7941fd6e3d6.gif

You right click
Go to save as
then save it
then go to this link
and click browse
then pick out the picture
then go to upload
then copy and past the
IMG link and put it on you signature

Before you add any of these graphics to your signatures, PLEASE be sure they follow these signature guidelines first:

* You may have up to 12 lines of text in your signature. This includes blank lines and lines with smilies.

* You may have up to 3 graphic images, including sparkly signatures and countdowns. Each image can be no more than 200 pixels tall and 550 pixels wide.

* The file size of all of your graphics added together must be not more than 50K.

Many of the graphics I see above are too large. I would hate to see your new signatures deleted for being over the allowed limits. :thumbsup2

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter