Need a resort that has seperate living area from where the beds are

bullynj

Earning My Ears
Any suggestion for a resort with a good kids restauranat/kid friendly food, nuggets etc. that also has rooms reasonably priced prefer to have a room that the beds arent in the living area, would like a desk or something to use the computer/laptop when we are in the room at night, for around 200 a nite if possible.

must have a waterslide at the pool area

Go check out the We Love Bonnet Creek thread. I don't know about kid food, but they've got everything else on your list and more. We stayed there last weekend and don't know how we'll stay anywhere else now.

Any suggestion for a resort with a good kids restaurant/kid friendly food, nuggets etc. that also has rooms reasonably priced prefer to have a room that the beds arent in the living area, would like a desk or something to use the computer/laptop when we are in the room at night, for around 200 a nite if possible.

must have a waterslide at the pool area

Wow Jersey Bully! We may have a hard time finding you something that expensive. For that budget you should be able to get into just about any of the top flight timeshares unless you are travelling on a prime week. If you are going in May again this year, you'll have no problem.

WBC is a good choice as per PP. Also consider either Sheraton Vistana (Resort or Villages) and the Hilton Grand Vacation Clubs (either I-Drive or SeaWorld); not certain about slides at the Hiltons. At any of those resorts you will be able to get a full 2BR, with kitchen and laundry. Spend a couple of hours scanning the threads on this board, and you'll get great advice on where to find the best deals.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter