Need a referral for the current promotion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will gladly give a referral to anyone needing it so you can enjoy Disney vacations like the rest of us.Send me an E-mail me or send me a PM. We have been members for 10 years and love it! I'll answer any questions you may have. also.

Thanks to all who offered me a referral! I sent a PM to the one I used.

I just settled all my paperwork and payment for 175 points at SSR! I was so glad to know about the DVC referral, because that let us get 175 points for the price of 150. We already have the money saved up, so I just put the charge on my Disney Visa card! That'll be a whole bunch of Disney Dollars for us! :) It's such a fast process when you're not financing. ;)

Now I just need to get one of those cool SSR DVC member pictures for my signature. If anyone has one, please send it my way!

Thanks all!

I need a sponsor for the vacation club in order to get the 15.00 per point discount. Thanks Dan

I need a sponsor for the vacation club in order to get the 15.00 per point discount. Thanks Dan

If ya need a referall and/or some information just let us know. We bought a "piece of the MOUSE" with the kind generosity of a DVC member's referall last year and would love to do the same for you.

Thanks, and Happy Holidays!

My family and I are looking to buy into DVC SS. In visting today with them I find a referral will give us a bigger discount. Could I impose on someone that we could use for a referral? We would like to do so tommorrow.
Thanks in advance
DWW
Thanks for the response. As I am new to the list I cannot yet send a PM, well in any case. It appears what I need is first name, last name city or town or country. It also seems that you the person giving the referral gets some disney bucks as state law may apply. We are from Oklahoma a town called Muskogee. actually a real Okie form Muskogee!
Thanks in advance for your assistance
DWW

I'd be happy to give you a referral. What info do you need from me?

Jennifer Howard

That would be terrific! Now that you ask what I need I am not sure. Does anyone out there know? When I spoke to them today they asked for the name of the sponsor or referral.
Thanks
DWW

I need a referral as well. if anyone out there is willing to help my family and I would really apprecate it!
Thanks in advance
DWW

I'm confused on this.

We met with a person at Disneyworld, fell in love with the idea of DVC, and three days later, put down our down payment. We ended up saving 10 bucks per point, and they matched 10% down.

Is there incentive on TOP of this to include someone who refers me ?

I'm confused on this.

We met with a person at Disneyworld, fell in love with the idea of DVC, and three days later, put down our down payment. We ended up saving 10 bucks per point, and they matched 10% down.

My understanding is that here is a $15 discount per point if you are referred to DVC by an existing DVC member. The referring member also get a reward if you purchase, depending up the owners state of residence. Many states do not allow any reward for the owner.

I'm confused on this.

You received $10 off per point plus they matched 10% down? This sounds like a better deal than the $15 off per point.

150 points @ $86 per point = $12900

or

150 points @ $91 per point = $13650 less 10% or $1365 = $12285.

You received $10 off per point plus they matched 10% down? This sounds like a better deal than the $15 off per point.

150 points @ $86 per point = $12900

or

150 points @ $91 per point = $13650 less 10% or $1365 = $12285.

My guess would be that the $10 off per point WAS the matching down-payment.

Thank you for the referral info. I let the person know whose name I'd be using.

I woud also like a referrel if anyone has a chance to PM the info to me I will be calling in the next cuple days. Does anyone know what use year is being sold now? or will we still have some sort of a choice in that? Thanks again! Marybeth

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter