Need a recommendation

pigget74

DVC Beach Club Villas
Our party will consist of 6 people---the youngest is 5 and the oldest kid is 18. The oldest will have graduation on May 25th and we arrive on May 26th. I will graduate with my Masters on May 17th. I would like for us to eat out to celebrate, but do not want to break the bank and no characters...help me come up with a place.

What kind of food? Did you want to eat in the parks or at the hotels? Are you going next May? Have you already booked your vacation?

Sorry, in order to help you, I just need a little more information. :)

As of now we are staying at Board Walk from May 29th-June 2nd '13 --this is our home resort. We are going to try and move to Kidani. From May 26-29 we will be at Bonnett Creek--that is why we are switching resorts so we can stay more days on Disney property. Since we are there for 8 days it does not matter to me if it is in park or out... We use to eat out a lot, but in the past few years we have not...mainly eat in out unit or counter with 2 character meals. Just not even sure what is still good.

Looking at allears now...not really sure on the budget part still trying to break things down.

I will take a look at those 2 places. Thanks

Chefs/France also has a nice atmosphere and great food.

BTW, Le Cellier is a signature restaurant at dinner now, and not that cheap! Theyre moving lunch to signature as well starting some time in 2013 (maybe Jan or Feb? I cant remember, perhaps someone else can chime in). Again, wont be cheap since it'll be an all day signature.

Do you like teppanyaki/hibachi? Teppan Edo is fantastic! Great food! And the show they put on is so much fun.

Chefs/France also has a nice atmosphere and great food.

BTW, Le Cellier is a signature restaurant at dinner now, and not that cheap! Theyre moving lunch to signature as well starting some time in 2013 (maybe Jan or Feb? I cant remember, perhaps someone else can chime in). Again, wont be cheap since it'll be an all day signature.

Do you like teppanyaki/hibachi? Teppan Edo is fantastic! Great food! And the show they put on is so much fun.

We love LeCellier, but with 6 it will be a lot. We have not done Teppan Edo in a while...the last time we used the dining plan the little one was still free.

Paying OOP, Biergarten at lunch is significantly cheaper than dinner and most of the food items are the same. You're celebrating: Octoberfest is ALWAYS a party!

Kristibo42 said:
If you do the LeCellier go at lunch time it's cheaper and just as nice!!

I think by the time the OP goes in May, Le Cellier will be a signature restaurant at lunch too, which means the prices will most likely increase. I wouldnt be surprised if it were an all day menu too.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using DISBoards App

Ohana is fun, great food and fun for family.
Kona next door has excellent food and to me is not often talked about.
Coral Reef's atmosphere is hard to beat & food is very good. Can be noisy.
Le Chefs de France has excellent food but service last trip was poor.
Boma is excellent but not for picky eaters.
San Angel is really good & great atmosphere but food is not for everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter