need a quick response please

ortholady

Earning My Ears
I was just reviewing the Passport Magic and noticed the size limitations of the carry ons. How strickly do they inforce this? Our one carry on is a couple inches bigger than the stated size. Will this be a problem? Thanks for your help!!

Originally posted by ortholady
I was just reviewing the Passport Magic and noticed the size limitations of the carry ons. How strickly do they inforce this? Our one carry on is a couple inches bigger than the stated size. Will this be a problem? Thanks for your help!!

The luggage has to fit through the scanner.

I don't think they will give you a problem...I think they give those specifications because you have to put it in one of those machines like at the airport right as you enter the building. And we all know they are not that big..:rolleyes:

Worst case scenerio....they check your bag with the rest of your luggage and send it to your room. ;)

Have a great cruise! :)

Travis

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter