Need a question answered...

FmrCastMembr

I was a CM through the College Program in '87!
I'm pretty sure I can do this, but need some reassurance from all you fine WDW fanatics...

My son, partner and I will be at the World the week before Easter. :scared1: She is epileptic and I don't want to rush her or wake her too early in the morning, as those are her triggers that we know of. That means no early morning rope drops for us. My question is if my son and I get up earlier, which I'm sure we'll do, can I take her KTTW card and go to whichever park we're visiting that day and get one Fastpass to the attraction we're most desperate to see? Just an FYI, we WILL have Park Hoppers.

Thanks for your help!

The basic answer is no. Each KTTW card needs to be activated in the turnstile in order for it to work in the FP machines. So, it can't be done. I have heard tell once or twice of someone making a case to a CM at the entrance and that CM putting the extra card through to activate it. But, I wouldn't count on it.

Her card will only be good to use at the fast pass machine if it has been scanned to enter the park.

Unfortunately, no.

In order for a ticket to work in the FP machine, it will have had to have gone through the turnstiles, which means she will need to have entered the park with her ticket in order for the FP machines to recognize it.

Why not just request a "Guest Assistance Card" when you do make it to the park? It won't take you to the front of the line, but it will generally give you a shorter wait. GACs are designed for groups like yours, where a little special assistance is needed in order to help deal with a physical challenge or limitation.

:earsboy:

Thanks everyone for your help. I kinda had a feeling there was something I was forgetting. I certainly don't want to bypass the system, I was trying to think of ways to make her trip more enjoyable and stress-free. This is her very first trip to WDW and I want to make sure it's as magical as my first was. Can't wait to see it again through her eyes!

Yeah WDSearcher, I thought about the GAC and was contemplating getting one. We certainly don't expect front of the line and hate there are those out there that take advantage of this wonderful service WDW provides. It might be worth getting one just to make it as stress-free on her as possible.

Thanks again everybody!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter