Need a phone # to reserve Dr. Seuss character breakfast

hugastar

Earning My Ears
What number do I call to make reservations for character meals to meet Dr. Seuss' Cat in the hat. Thanks.

Is the Cat in the Hat at the character meals? I've seen him wandering around the parks. Not sure if he is at the character breakfast which takes place on Sundays.

Moderator, thanks for that webpage link. I called them and made the reservations.
I was told they guarantee the following characters to show up: Spiderman, Cat in the hat, Thing 1, and Thing 2, at Confisco Grille Rest.

Moderator, thanks for that webpage link. I called them and made the reservations.
I was told they guarantee the following characters to show up: Spiderman, Cat in the hat, Thing 1, and Thing 2, at Confisco Grille Rest.

Perfect. I will add that information to the restaurant sticky.

Thanks, OP. I didn't know they had this. I will definitely look into it. My DS will be so excited!!

Oh my god thing 1 and thing 2 !!!!

I want to book this for me lol

They only have this on Sundays? Because our main goal is going to WWoHP, we weren't planning on going to the park on a Sunday but a weekday. This would have been fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter