• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need a new resort...

MSJoyce12

Earning My Ears
Apparently I can't get my desired rooms at OKW for Oct., and I'm looking for a new resort. We wanted a 2 bedroom, or even two studios, but Dad needs an ECV and rooms not accessible exclusively by stairs seem to be in short supply. :confused3 Anyway, we're looking at getting 2 studios somewhere else and just wanted an opinion as to which DVC resort you like as far as noise level, Disney transportation and ECV accessibility.

Thanks,

Shane

We loved the Villas at Wilderness Lodge, but with accessibility issues, I might pick an EPCOT resort, to be able to avoid busses for two of the 4 parks.

Your problem with availability may be that the Food & Wine fest is going on in October. The DVC resorts all fill up pretty quick, starting with the Epcot area resorts, but eventually filling them all. Best move on this soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter