Need a new key!

Mr. Bill

Bill's Surrogate Granddaughter Devina
As a souvenir from my Wonder cruise last year, I kept the key to our room with the great Disney pictures on it.

I manage a hotel and I programmed that key to be my Master Pass key for the hotel. It has been used so much that it will no longer program. I am sorely disappointed and miss seeing my Disney key every time I need to use a pass key.

Does anyone have an extra they would be willing to part with? Is anyone going on the Wonder in the near future and be willing to secure one for me?

You may e-mail be at robertscha@mindspring.com and I will send you my mailing address. ‘Might sound silly but this is very important to me.

Bill

Mr.Bill-
We are on the 4/24 Wonder and will have 5 keys issued- I'd love to send you one of ours- we save a key from every trip- the kids loved to play with them when they were smaller and now it's just a souvenier- sometimes I put them in the photo album.
Just PM me your mailing address!
I also email you this.

Macnjac87 said:
Mr.Bill-
We are on the 4/24 Wonder and will have 5 keys issued- I'd love to send you one of ours- we save a key from every trip- the kids loved to play with them when they were smaller and now it's just a souvenier- sometimes I put them in the photo album.
Just PM me your mailing address!
I also email you this.

so they let you keep the keys or do ya have to sneak em out?

Did you know that you can get a blank key at guest services? While on board this past Nov, my DS got locked out a few times, and he knew his key was in the room. GS just gave him a blank key that they programmed to open our door. It was one of his fav souveniors and he gave it to his teacher.

mist_e_rose2002 said:
so they let you keep the keys or do ya have to sneak em out?
They are yours, as they are a standard issue key card, only it has a disney characton it, as well as your name and dinner rotation and table number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter