Need a new hair dryer....

disynut

DIS Veteran
A few weeks ago I dropped my Chi Rocket hair dryer on my ceramic tile floor and when I went to use it the next time it wouldn't come on---smoke just came out of it:eek: I loved that darn hair dryer. I have naturally curly hair and it dried my hair in nothing flat. I've gone back to my Revlon Tourmaline but it takes twice as long and my hair just does not do as good. Now that I have some Christmas money:goodvibes I want to buy a new dryer. Is the Chi Rocket still my best bet? Any good deals out there?

Thanks to any and all in advance:thumbsup2

Jennifer

That's interesting....the price on that one is better than the ROcket. The girls at the salon I talked to about the Chi said they were bad about tearing up quickly, but I'd had mine for a year and a half.....it was my fault for dropping it. But I'm interesting in that Babyliss now---it seems to also cut down on drying time.....and it got good ratings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter