• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Need a middle name for our baby girl Lucy

Being a fan of The Beatles and of John, I'm going to suggest Lucy Winston, Lucy Julia or Lucy Maxwell. I like fun names and with a feminine name like Lucy, the middle name can be "cool!"

I really like Lucy Skye, but I also thought of Lucy Belle. In the song Michelle, the lyrics are "Michelle, my belle" or something close to that. My middle name is Michelle, so I've been listening to that song my whole life. Congratulations! :love:

I love Lucy. LOL. It's such a cute name!

I'm a bit more traditional, so I'll go with:
Lucy Claire
Lucy Anne
Lucy Grace

I like Lucy Skye, too!

(Well, as long as your last name doesn't begin with D. - That might be delving a little too far into the song.)

We have a Lucy!!!!:thumbsup2 Our 13 mo. old is Lucy Grace. We chose it because it is a family name ( my DH GM and GGM). We really liked the name and she is the only Lucy we know of in our town under the age of 60!!!! :lmao: My DH has taught our oldest, Jenna Claire, the Beatles song. She sings "The Lucy Song" to her all the time.

And another vote for Lucy Skye, second choice Lucy Diamond.

Lucy is a pretty popular name for the preschool crowd around here!

Everyone has great ideas! I like Lucy Skye! Lucy Stella is nice too, and actually I like Lucy Michelle too! I guess I can't pick just one.:hippie:

Lucy Sofia would be my choice. I like the thought of Lucy Skye, but I don't think it flows very well, but that might depend on your last name.

OMG, if I were doing a girl's name for Star War's it'd totally be Aayla Jade!

wow we have twins and named the boy luke walker couldn't do skywalker so walker was the closest and our girl is olivia but several call her leia

the middle name I like is Briar

My mom was Lucy Mae and that's what I intended to name my daughter. However, someone had other plans and I ended up with 2 sons. My brother has a Lucy Mae so the name is still in the family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter