• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need a little help with makeing something

Angibaby

I'm Going to Disney World!
So I followed the directions to fill in letters with photos in Word Art and I am so excited with the possibilities!!!! I am however frustrated because I am not sure how to make it so you can actually see the photos nicely in the letters.

Is there a trick to picking the correct photos or can you move them around in the letters?

Also the only way I can figure to put a different photo in each letter is to make a word art that is seperate for each letter. Is that correct?

If I want to make it large enough across a shirt would I want to make each letter a seprate transfer or if I make it fit the page should it be ok?

Ashlyn014.jpg

Here is what I have so far. Any tips to make it better would be super helpful! Thanks so much!!! :banana:

Oh sorry about the size of that and the hair. The only way I could figure out to post the word art as a photo was to print and scan it and apparently I had a hair on my scanner! LMAO!

I have another question too. Is there some way to make (in Word Art as that is all I have) letters of the kids names with different Characters peeking around them? I am pretty sure I have seen something like this, maybe it is a font someone made?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter