• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need a lil help..1st time

dlpeercy04

Earning My Ears
My DH and I are taking the kids in May and I am ready to make my ADR's so I dont know where to go for seafood, and any suggestions for others would be great...I have scheduled Chef Mickey but thats it..Thanks for any help..DeAnna

Seafood places like Coral Reef in Epcot, Fulton's in Downtown Disney, and the Flying Fish Cafe on the Boardwalk come to mind.

The dining link at the top of the page is very helpful in finding restaurants with specific requirements. I don't know how I lived without it before discovering the Dis!

Good luck!

Cape May has a good clambake/seafood buffet- but plenty of stuff for those that don't' care for seafood also.

Whcih resort r u staying in? I try to be sure tha ti dont schedule too many resort meals that are really far from my resort- just for convenience sake. Plus sometimes where i'm staying helps me decide where to eat. for example if i'm on the monorail i'll tend to eat at more places on the monorail and if i'm near the boardwalk, i'll eat more over there. u get hte picture

Narcoosee's was has really good seafood when we were there in August.:thumbsup2

Cape May has a good clambake/seafood buffet- but plenty of stuff for those that don't' care for seafood also.

Whcih resort r u staying in? I try to be sure tha ti dont schedule too many resort meals that are really far from my resort- just for convenience sake. Plus sometimes where i'm staying helps me decide where to eat. for example if i'm on the monorail i'll tend to eat at more places on the monorail and if i'm near the boardwalk, i'll eat more over there. u get hte picture

We are staying at the POP and that does make since..

Coral Reef is good and a nice atmosphere
Narcoossee's is very good with a beautiful view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter