• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need a good restaurant

madmouse

Ears on,Brain off!!!!!!!!
Would like to find a really nice restaurant in WDW for our anniversary.
We dont want to go anywhere that will require a jacket or tie,but somewhere that DH can just wear trousers and a shirt.
Also somewhere that is fairly romantic.
Can you help??????
Sarah.
Also as it will be a surprise for DH can I arrange anything to make it more special at the restaurant?

You want Artist Point at the Wilderness Lodge resort. This is an excellent restaurant for a romantic anniversary dinner. The food is wonderful and very well-prepared. The service is very good; the wait staff are very knowledgeable about the menus and wine selections. They are attentive but not obtrusive. They seem to know when they are needed and also when they should leave you alone.

Call ahead to the resort and talk to the restaurant. I'm sure they have some suggestions and would be willing to work with you to make the dinner special.

CG at the Contemporary resort (top of the resort, 15th floor, I believe) also fits the bill. A table for 2 can be romantic and the restaurant has the best views in all of WDW, IMHO. The food is excellent and there are lots of options. There are huge picture windows looking out onto the MK. The view of the MK at night is spectacular.

well maybe your summer attire would be good...the dark area and the food is excellent....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter