Need a favor from someone going to Disney soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauty

DIS Veteran
I forgot to pick up a Fantasmic CD. I know they have them at Once Upon A Toy but it just slipped my mind last week. If anyone going to Disney soon would PM me and not mind grabbing one for me please let me know.

Thanks!!

You can also call Disney Merchandising and they will send you one.

(407) 363-6200

I'd be happy to pick one up for you next time I'm at DTD. PM me if you would like me to do so.

I have someone nice enough to offer to get it for me. Thanks everyone else who offered!

Offered, picked up, sent and haven't heard from her since. No reply to PM's or e-mails. She's been on the boards since she should have received it but not recently. Unfortunately I've now learned my lesson. :sad2: You really can't trust anyone.

HoneyPooh said:
Offered, picked up, sent and haven't heard from her since. No reply to PM's or e-mails. She's been on the boards since she should have received it but not recently. Unfortunately I've now learned my lesson. :sad2: You really can't trust anyone.

I'm sorry that happened to you. I've found that most people are very appreciative of things I've done for them. Let's hope she just got busy and it slipped her mind.

I just think Beth is very busy right now.I dont think she is doing anything intenionally.

Misty

Sorry that happened to you. But you did a nice thing :sunny: and hopefully she will see this and respond as someone else mentioned.

HoneyPooh said:

That stinks. I would be very insulted to not even get a thank-you.

HP,

I am so sorry, I haven't posted on the DIS since the bannings that happened and haven't been here. I sent you a check some time ago but see it hasn't cleared. I just sent you a PM with my email address,
here it is again disneysbelle@cox.net

If you will email me I can send you paypal right this second!!!!!

I'm so sorry, my fault that I just didn't and don't plan on posting here on the DIS any longer and haven't been back and I should have to check on this.

Please send me an email!

It was bad timing that all of this co-insided with the major bannings and we all left the DIS.

Fast forward three weeks.......

In the larger picture it doesn't mean much and isn't really worth my mental energy at this point. Joy of the season and all that :)

As a wise DISer told me "Don't let others take the good away from you". I'm going to listen to that and not let someone make me feel bad (or mad depending on the moment I'm in) when I did something good. I'll try not to let it keep me from doing something nice for someone else if the opportunity should arise.

I'll just consider myself a Santa who delivered an early Christmas gift. I'll sit back and soak up the good Karma :cool1: . I can always use some good Karma.

Beth, if someone should forward you the link to this like last time, Merry Christmas.

HoneyPooh said:
Fast forward three weeks.......

In the larger picture it doesn't mean much and isn't really worth my mental energy at this point. Joy of the season and all that :)

As a wise DISer told me "Don't let others take the good away from you". I'm going to listen to that and not let someone make me feel bad (or mad depending on the moment I'm in) when I did something good. I'll try not to let it keep me from doing something nice for someone else if the opportunity should arise.

I'll just consider myself a Santa who delivered an early Christmas gift. I'll sit back and soak up the good Karma :cool1: . I can always use some good Karma.

Beth, if someone should forward you the link to this like last time, Merry Christmas.

I'm sorry, yes I think you really should take a look at the bigger picture. Did it make you feel good to post this to get one more jab in? I know Beauty is not one to blow people off like this and she certainly doesn't deserve to be slammed because she forgot this. People forget things. Problems happen. You blew all your Karma by posting and complaining about this. IMHO, I don't think you do actually see the big picture...

jfulcer said:
I'm sorry, yes I think you really should take a look at the bigger picture. Did it make you feel good to post this to get one more jab in? I know Beauty is not one to blow people off like this and she certainly doesn't deserve to be slammed because she forgot this. People forget things. Problems happen. You blew all your Karma by posting and complaining about this. IMHO, I don't think you do actually see the big picture...

Sounds like Beth still hasn't paid her. Is that true Honeypooh? If it is tthan that is pathetic and I don't blame you one bit!

Wow, if you havent gotten reimbursed I am very sorry. That really does stink.

Heck, I get some extra cash and I'll reimburse you. What's some pocket change in the whole scheme of things?

jfulcer said:

Had to chime in. This may or may not be relevant, but I don't know enough about it to comment on this particular situtaion.

In the big picture, how can you forget to repay someone back when someone does you a favor? :confused3

IMHO, If someone does you a favor, there are very few reasons in the world other then death or family emergency, not to repay a debt. Especially when a complete stranger does something nice.

The bigger picture is this.

We see this type of thing on the board a great deal when people ask for someone to do a favor very much like this.

I have had it done for me and have done the same for others. I would hate for these kind gestures to stop amongst this board because of a fear of non-repayment.

Honeypooh, pm me the cost of the CD and shippping.

Thanks

DarkSideMoon said:
Heck, I get some extra cash and I'll reimburse you. What's some pocket change in the whole scheme of things?

Good job Dark.

I will split it with you if she hasn't been repaid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter