Need a discount for new AAA membership

Bibbidi

DIS Veteran
We were once members of AAA in New England and they had an online promotion at the time where they waived some portion of the joining fee when you subscribed online. AAA Ohio membership is $66 or $67 a year--seems high to me, wondering if anyone has a promo code or advance on how to discount a year's membership.

Im looking for alternatives. My renewal came today for $71 and I just think its too much.

that is cheap! Ours is over $100 a year but it is the gold rate.

subscribing to this thread as I'm interested in this as well ,,,,,,,,,,,,

anyone have any discount codes to share ???

deltachi8 said:
Im looking for alternatives. My renewal came today for $71 and I just think its too much.

The price isn't too much the first time you need them for emergency service. I'm happy to pay what I have to ($86 annually) for the peace of mind.

Bibbidi said:
We were once members of AAA in New England and they had an online promotion at the time where they waived some portion of the joining fee when you subscribed online. AAA Ohio membership is $66 or $67 a year--seems high to me, wondering if anyone has a promo code or advance on how to discount a year's membership.

i saw a commerical that they are waving 15.00 fee right now this is in central oh

I just joined AAA for 43.00 for myself...
I got a discount because i just got my car insurance thru them which i might add was CHEAP! for the same coverage i had with my other carrier.

I also got a 10.00 gas card for getting a quote

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter