need a dining suggestion for MK...

charmom

Earning My Ears
Planning on being at Magic Kingdom on 10/7 - can't get a reservation anywhere for dinner - any suggestions if we want to spend all day at the park, eat dinner and stay or parade and fireworks... just do quick service or leave and go to a reort for dinner and then come back?? Thanks...

If you really want to spend the whole day in the park, having a quick service dinner is probably the best use of your time. Pecos Bill, Cosmic Ray's and Columbia Harbor House all seem to be fan favorites with good offerings.

Personally, I'm not averse to wasting a little time outside a park for a good meal. I like the Kona Café and the Grand Floridian Café, if you don't want to spend the time necessary for a signature restaurant.

Leave MK, head to one of the resorts and head back to MK. It will be a nice break in day. It's really not too big of deal cause you can just jump on the monorail or the boats.

Try for Chef Mickeys or Kona.

If you're planning on staying and you'd like to do QS, I'd suggest Cosmic Rays. The chicken and ribs are one of the best deals in the world.

Columbia Harbor House is awesome. Get your food and grab a seat upstairs. It's so quiet there. Its a great place for a little time out

I don't know how many ppl you're looking for but the Plaza has came up w/ a dinner time that night. Also....Kona at the Polynesian which is close and better than the Plaza!

I would take some time away from the park and head to a resort. Whispering Canyon is one of our favorites.

Planning on being at Magic Kingdom on 10/7 - can't get a reservation anywhere for dinner - any suggestions if we want to spend all day at the park, eat dinner and stay or parade and fireworks... just do quick service or leave and go to a reort for dinner and then come back?? Thanks...

You have been given some great suggestions already, but I'd like to suggest something as well.. One thing I might try for is a lunch at LTT with their ala carte menu and dinner at one of the CS. The lunch menu at LTT is really very good. My husband swears they have the best burgers and my son is always talking about how good their fish is. As for me the Colony Salad (without chicken) is the best salad I eat while on property. The portions are really good. And the service is also very good. Sherlynn (I think I spelled that right) was really fantastic this past trip. She let us order kids sides for our 2 year old that is really not a great eater. A side of macaroni and cheese and fruit - perfect size for her. No other server has ever mentioned just ordering sides for her. I really cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough. As for CS Columbia Harbour House has a new menu that my family really enjoyed like the lobster roll (my son wanted a second) and Cosmic Ray's has a rib and chicken plate. Lots of good choices to be had out there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter