Need a 4 day park ticket, any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by rachelanne, Oct 2, 2008.

1. rachelanne

rachelanne Mouseketeer

Hi:yay: were from U.K, we are staying at RPR in November for 4 days.there are only 3 day tickets available or flexi tickets,but we only need the above, will I be able to purchase at the gate and still get a good deal.Also im very weary of buying over the internet:surfweb: im a bit of a worrier, could I do it over the phone,thanks for any replies,Rachel:thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Steady Riot

Steady Riot Earning My Ears

https://secure.universalstudios.com/webstore/shop/ViewItems.aspx?Merchant=UOMainOnline&CategoryGroupExternalID=UOMainaa&CategoryExternalID=UOTPTLivea
    that link will take you to the universal tickets page, there is a phone number at the top that you can call, i went through it and the lady i spoke to was very helpful and got me really excited to go to the park, on that site they offer a week unlimited pass for $99.99, which is cheaper then the 2 day pass, hopefully this information is helpful to you :)

4. dwheaton

dwheaton Mouseketeer

I agree. The one-week pass is definitely the best deal and the way to go. Enjoy!

5. rachelanne

rachelanne Mouseketeer

:thumbsup2 thanks, great help:thumbsup2

6. TraceyL

TraceyL <font color=red>Always planning........<br><font c

You will probably have to purchse the 7 day tickets over the phone.

Universal automatically redirects UK visitors to the website to the UK ticket page making it difficult to purchase APs & these tickets online :(

The 7 day tickets are excellent value :thumbsup2

7. Brad98

Brad98 Earning My Ears

Can't find the 7 day tickets online. Have they stopped doing them? Regards Debz

8. TraceyL

TraceyL <font color=red>Always planning........<br><font c

:surfweb: