Need a 2010 Disney World snowglobe!!!

Husky359

Earning My Ears
I originally posted on a different board, someone suggested the Disboards, so here goes:

Please, I doubt this will see enough people, but if anyone wants to sell, or sees a place I can buy a 2010 plastic blue Disney World snowglobe, please let me know. I have looked all over the internet. It was my son's keepsake from Disney last year, the last vacation we went on as the 3 of us before my daughter arrived. Then we had friends over, and one of their girls broke it. :-( It was plastic and my son played with it from 23 months until current, without a problem. First time we EVER had friends over and then ka-boom........ :-( If it would have been a 2009 snowglobe, I could have bought it, but it is out of stock everywhere. I am even willing to overpay for it for sure, but can't even find it on ebay.

Thanks!

(Someone asked for a picture and description and I wrote this):

Maybe I will try to add a picture this weekend. It's small and ovular, not perfectly circular and it was $6.95. The front has the 2010 date with 20 in red and 1 in black and the last 0 is Mickey ears, and Mickey is at the end. Minnie is running on top of the 20 and Pluto is in front. Goofy is on top of the 1 and above it all Buzz Lightyear is flying. Woody is in between the Mickey ears. The back is 10 with the 0 being Mickey ears and it says 10 Times the Fun.

I see they are already selling it for twice what we paid, and if we actually find one to buy, I bet it will be way more. But I definitely do want a replacement.

Thanks!!!

I had a link to a picture of it, but since I don't post here much I couldn't add a link. Please let me know if you are wondering what it looks like so you can help me out!

Thanks again!

Angie

Angie,
there was a bunch of left over 2010 stuff behind the kingdom..
the last time I was there..
a few weeks ago...
I am going there during the week...
and..I will lyk if i see one..
I am pretty sure that there was only one kind..
of 6.95 2010 snowglobe...
and,I think I remember seeing them there...
ps..post 3 more times..then you can pm and add links..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter