Need 2 more ADR's

mommapea

Mouseketeer
We just added 2 more days to our already lengthy trip in June :cool1: . We've already placed ADR's (and am happy with) for the following:

Spirit of Aloha
MM w/ Fant. pkg
LeCellier
Alfredo's
1900 Park Fare
CP
CM
CRT
WCC
O'Hana's
Akershus SPB

Need 2 more....

Ideas are: Concourse Steakhouse, Spoodles, Cape May, LTT...even thought about Hoop De Doo....
DD age 7 wants Rainforest Cafe, but we're on DDP, and can't see paying for that one...especially when we go to the one in Chicago, and sometimes Nashville, TN:confused3

Suggestions:confused: ? Even something we've not thought of?? I'm posting here, because you all are so awesome!!! and so knowledgable!!! love ya!! Thanks!!

I would try Cape May or Concourse Steak house, if going out of the park to eat works with your plans. Hoopty Do was fun, and my eldest DS & DH loved the ribs & chicken.

The Boardwalk is a fun area for the kids and I have been raving about Spoodles on other threads. We also love Fultons in downtown.

Hoop Dee doo is a fun night for sure.

I noticed you only had MM in MGM, how about PTC or Sci Fi? they are both fun options.

Spoodles is now one of our favorites. The appetizers alone are worth going for. We loved it so much we went twice!!:thumbsup2

LTT & Cape May Cafe are on our must-do list every trip. :thumbsup2 We also just tried Spoodles for the first time in October & have included it on our list of ADR's for January since we loved it so much. They're all great choices for different reasons. :)

Concourse Steakhouse, Spoodles, Cape May, in that order are great.

Spoodles or Concourse......Cape May didnt really float my boat at all....and not because Im from the Northeast....most ppl around me thought the same. I dont think that you can go wrong with Spoodles or Concourse. Good meals for only 1 credit!

I vote Hoop Dee Doo. It is so much fun! I've gone a gazillion times and am always happy to do it again. Food has been slipping a bit, but the show still makes it all good. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter