• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

nearly there who hoooooo

wildwood

DIS Veteran
2 more sleeps to go before the drive to Heathrow and three more sleeps until home to the mouse can't belive it is nearly here . Last minute shopping today , house clean for the burglar' s ( as my husband says ) last check on the cases and then holiday mode . Safe travels anyone else on there way and see you there

Have a magical time. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who cleans the house thoroughly before I go, my daughter thinks I'm daft, but, it's now my pre holiday ritual.

Off in 6 days - see you out there :thumbsup2 Finished work so a week of cleaning and packing ahead:laundy:

Have a great time :love:

Cleaning done , bags checked and double checked , last min shopping done chilling in the garden topping up the tan with a glass of preseco happy holidays everyone xx

Enjoy the last few hours of countdown, they are hours to savour. Safe travel and have a totally magical holiday

Have a great time :goodvibes

yep i agree, you have to come home to a clean house....clean toilets at least :rotfl:

Happy travels all. And happy cleaning! Nothing worse than coming home to a dirty house.

Left DD in charge of the house a couple of years ago to take care of the cats. Did the usual cleaning routine, waste of time, came back to a broken dishwasher, bunged up sink and a house that looked like a bomb hit it, her excuse was that she spent all her time on Uni coursework, took four days (being jetlagged) to clean it, just her, no parties, no friends, never again. She wants to stay and cat sit again, wavering, but, I prefer to come back to a clean house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter