Nearest Walmart to Disney World

You can get a bus to the TTC and then take the Lynx bus (56 from memory but you could check on the lynx website) that stops outside the Walmart on 535. Takes about 30 minutes from the TTC.

I am sure Luke meant Premium Mall, not Prime. Just looking at the fare quotation above, that is pretty much what we paid from DTD to Premium last year. It was $38 return including a 15-20% tip. According to the I-Ride website there is a Publix near to PM - maybe it is a Walmart or there is one there as well. I tried to find this out on the transportation board months back as I thought I could stock up on a few emergency gluten free snacks for DD, but I never got the answer I wanted.

Hi,
there is a Publix and a Walgreens not far from the Premium outlets. Not sure if you could walk it from there,but it's just by the McDonalds. As I remember, if you go to the new bit of the outlet, there is a road opposite you go down. I think there is an Outback restaurant there aswell, but not sure.
We popped into Publix and Walgreens a couple of times when we were at Premium, just to pick up milk and bits. The Publix shuts at 11pm, but the Walgreens is 24hrs I think:thumbsup2

Jules x

Yes there is definitely an Outback Steakhouse on the park to the north of Premium Outlet Malls, off Vineland Road. This is the park where there is a Publix & Walgreens. It can be walked to from Premium Outlets.

The Walmart on the 535 opposite LBV Factory Outlets is just before the turn off to Poinciana Blvd, and is roughly 3 miles south of Premium Outlets. I would suggest this is the closest to DTD.

barry7767 said:
The Walmart on the 535 opposite LBV Factory Outlets is just before the turn off to Poinciana Blvd, and is roughly 3 miles south of Premium Outlets. I would suggest this is the closest to DTD.
It is. However, if you're going from Pop Century, there's no need to go via Downtown Disney. DTD and Pop are virtually equidistant from this store, so you just need to get a taxi directly from Pop. The entrances to both WalMart and Pop Century are literally just off the Osceola Parkway (even if that's not immediately apparent from their respective addresses), so it's a very simple, direct route between the two.

So if I was at Lake Buena Vista Factory Outlets could I walk to Walmart?:confused3

Having had a look on Bing Maps some months back when I asked the same question, I distinctly got the impression that it was NOT a good idea. Although it does depend who you are crossing the road with. Some folk do it without a thought. If I can find that thread I referred to this evening I can post it but I am sure you will have some decent answers before then. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter