Nearest "Joe's Crab Shack" & "Olive Garden" to Downtown Disney?

biggroofy

DIS Veteran
Hello, I will be staying in Saratoga Springs and would like to eat outside WDW for 2-3 meals. Olive Garden is one of our top choices other than seafood - we are from Toronto and the Olive Garden chain closed in Canada years ago and we really missed the taste ;)

Can someone please advice the closest location of Olive Garden? If you can also give some hints on directions, I will be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

P.S. also would be great if someone can advise the nearest Joe's Crab Shack & bahama breeze

Exit the Downtown Disney Marketplace onto Vineland Avenue (aka SR 535), turn left at the exit and Olive Garden is just up the road on your right. Corner of Vineland Avenue and Palm Parkway. Now just a little further up the same road but on your left you will find Joe's Crab Shack.

Now if you were to turn left when you exit the Marketplace onto Vineland Avenue and continue underneath the I4 on your left you will see Bahama Breeze.

Vineland Avenue is a very busy road.

We also love all the restaurants you mentioned.

Bon Appetite!!!

A BIG thank you to siobhan1997 :flower3:

Your reply is really a life saver and helped us planed our days! I was surfing the restaurants' web site, and comparing at Map Quest, but didn't have any clue on the distance (shame to say, I failed my Geography exams in high school ;) )

I remembered Vineland Avenue - Last year when I stayed at SSR, I drove to Orlando Premium Outlets. According to this - I would assume it is around 15 minute drive to those restaurants.

Joe'S Crab Shack
8800 Vineland Ave , Orlando, FL
Phone - (407) 827-6466

Bahama Breeze
8735 Vineland Ave , Orlando, FL
Phone - (407) 938-9010

Olive Garden
12361 STATE ROAD 535
ORLANDO FL 32836
(407) 239-6708 (407) 239-8446
Su-Th 11:00 AM - 10:30 PM, Fr-Sa 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Thank you once again :)

Sorry - but one more question about Joe's Crab Shack Restaurant - I am a little confused here.

I found this address from http://www.mytravelguide.com/restaurants and I believe this is the location you are referring to (since it is on Vineland Ave).

Joe'S Crab Shack
Phone - (407) 827-6466

However, when I browse Joe's Crab Shack web site I couldn't find the location listed above. They have another location instead, called Joe's Crab Shack Orlando Disney - 12124 S. Apopka Vineland Rd Orlando, FL 32836 (407) 465-1895.

Does Vineland Avenue = Apopka Vineland Rd? I doubted because the restaurant phone numbers are different.

Is it possible that the one on Vineland Ave is closed? I've read that one Joe's Crab Shack restaurant has a playground (for kids) at the back. Does anyone know which one it is?

Sorry - but one more question about Joe's Crab Shack Restaurant - I am a little confused here.

I found this address from http://www.mytravelguide.com/restaurants and I believe this is the location you are referring to (since it is on Vineland Ave).

Joe'S Crab Shack
Phone - (407) 827-6466

However, when I browse Joe's Crab Shack web site I couldn't find the location listed above. They have another location instead, called Joe's Crab Shack Orlando Disney - 12124 S. Apopka Vineland Rd Orlando, FL 32836 (407) 465-1895.

Does Vineland Avenue = Apopka Vineland Rd? I doubted because the restaurant phone numbers are different.

Is it possible that the one on Vineland Ave is closed? I've read that one Joe's Crab Shack restaurant has a playground (for kids) at the back. Does anyone know which one it is?

The Olive Garden & Joes you want just outside of Downtown Disney are on S. Apopka Vineland Rd - Rt 535 for Olive Garden although that turns off to the left prior to Joes. Both restaurants are on the same street very close to each other. On the opposite side of I-4 is Bahama Breeze.

Thanks for asking this question and thanks to those who provided an answer. As a fellow Torontion, whose DH is madly in love with Olive Garden I am relieved to know that I can take him to one on our next trip in September.

Hi, can you share at olive garden? Is one entree enough for two people? Thanks, Vero.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter