Nearest Chicken Nuggets & Fries?

sairell

DIS Lurker
Hello! My DS5 has a few food allergies and is a picky eater on top of that!

I would like to know if there's a resource somewhere that can help me find the nearest restaurant/food court/food cart at each park that sells chicken nuggets and fries as back up in case my son refuses to eat at some of the places I've made reservations.

TIA!

Just about any counter service restaurant in the parks will have simple fare like that. Don't stress about finding them.

On the official Disneyworld site, you can search for your preferred foods on the Dining page. That might put you at ease.

Someone was kind enough to share this iOS app with me and it was exactly what I was looking for!

Disney World Dining

There is also a free version available. I hope this helps another family as much as it will help us.

Last edited:
When it comes to chicken nuggets and french fries, WDW is like the land of milk & honey. You will have an endless supply of this in every park and in every food court, and in every resort. Nothing to worry about at all.

Chicken nuggets and fries are ubiquitous on Disney kids menus and many picky adults eat them too. Nothing to worry about, OP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter