NE Magic on Sept 12, 2012

Do we have a final FE list yet?? Does anyone know if the cutoff date was August 1st or 15th?

I finally found a store that has my supplies, but they are running low. I would love to have a final count for my FE's.

Thanks.

Did we ever figure out a name for our group? Are we "Grand Finale Cruise"? "Magical Grand Finale Cruise"? or did I miss this conversation entirely?????

Did we ever figure out a name for our group? Are we "Grand Finale Cruise"? "Magical Grand Finale Cruise"? or did I miss this conversation entirely?????

ya.......no, well maybe. Something like M-I-C-K-E-Y (Magical Inaugural Canadian Kruise).......I don't remember the rest:rotfl2:. My vote is for Grand Finale M-I-C-K ( Magical Inaugural Canadian Kruise) with the cool picture that HopeSparkles has in her signature.

Hey guys Dh and I are joining this group! I saw great rates and convinced DH, and got mil to watch the kids!

We are going to be on the 8/25 also, and DH wants to try to leave something on the ship to see if we can find it 10 days later. Any ideas? :rotfl2:

Gradysmommy used to be on eBay where I have bought from her 3 times. She makes the most beautiful and professional looking FEs I've ever seen! Due to a tip I believe from Barb I found out she has since stopped selling on eBay and is now on Etsy... Enjoy! pixiedust:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Gradysmommy?ref=search_shop_redirect

This is the most reputable vendor that I still deal with on eBay when planning any DCL/WDW trips. Even though it is a Grab Bag they try to find pins that I need to complete a series or pins that I request like Sorcerer Mickey, Tink, DVC, DCL, etc. I just bought 20 legitimate Disney pins for $19.49 with FREE Express Shipping. I don't know them personally but have bought from them 5 times before even while staying at the Contemporary where I ran out of pins before my Dream cruise last November. I just love sharing great deals and thought you all would like to know. In fact this makes a great FE idea if anyone still needs one. Enjoy! pixiedust:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemNext&item=260528836390

Feeling a bit dense but what does GTY Status mean?

It's when you can get a certain category on sale but you can't pick your room number. So they assign the GTY status meaning "guaranteed" to get a room in that category once they assign it. :)

I am still missing info on the following - if you are on here, or if anyone else knows any info, please let me know - Thanks.

Folks who originally expressed interest in FE exchange but I have not heard from lately and am missing info.

Epcotrulz - 4 adults
lorimay

List of those who I am missing too much info to know it they are still going or if they are interested in FE or not, if anyone can update me on these folks let me know ASAP:
3CStuart - 2 adults - stateroom 7514
Canuck11 - DH & DW
Colestat - Sue, DH, DFIL, DAunt
Jaynamama - Joanne & Viril, Kit & Mark, Grandma Fleur & Grandpa Ver, Jen, Miles
Michelle1377 - Michelle - 7 adults
Mom2PrincessesLinSy - Mom, DH, DD/10, DD/7
PixieintheCity - Carol & fiance, DS/11, DD/5
Scootersjunk - Ben & Rick & Mom & Dad, 4 adults
steves100 - Steve & DW & DD/10
wdwfreeksince88 - DH & DW & 4 friends, 6 adults

Wondered if you posted this list on FB to see if anyone who is more FB driven than DIS driven is in this list and can fill in the gaps for you? :scratchin

Do we have a final FE list yet?? Does anyone know if the cutoff date was August 1st or 15th?

I finally found a store that has my supplies, but they are running low. I would love to have a final count for my FE's.

Thanks.

The cutoff was August 1st and Lynn posted a prelim list on page 28. She is trying to get the rest of the info filled in as people pop in here. :wave2:

Last I heard it was "Grand Finale Cruise" but "Magical Grand Finale Cruise" is nice too :)

ya.......no, well maybe. Something like M-I-C-K-E-Y (Magical Inaugural Canadian Kruise).......I don't remember the rest:rotfl2:. My vote is for Grand Finale M-I-C-K ( Magical Inaugural Canadian Kruise) with the cool picture that HopeSparkles has in her signature.

1) You are too funny!
2) We can create a Poll/Vote in the FB Group thread and let everyone vote on the Group name.
3) Aw, you are so sweet to notice the MilliePie graphic in my signature. However, that one was made for me as I am on a triple B2B2B and the dates say 9/2 - 9/17. However, in the Group I posted the 9/12-9/17 graphic in there which we can use. :goodvibes

Hey guys Dh and I are joining this group! I saw great rates and convinced DH, and got mil to watch the kids!

We are going to be on the 8/25 also, and DH wants to try to leave something on the ship to see if we can find it 10 days later. Any ideas? :rotfl2:

The trick is to pick a place that won't get cleaned by housekeeping. As they are pretty thorough to wipe down everything. Maybe something taped under something that isn't usually wiped down like the grand piano in the lobby, or a fixture in the gift shops, under a cushion in a soft chair in front of the Walt wall near the theater, under a seat in either theater, etc. Good luck! :thumbsup2

I posted a vote on FB for the Group name... http://www.facebook.com/groups/258795850897354/

Let's vote on our Cruise Group name... here are 4 so far or feel free to add your own name for us to vote on too :-)

Grand Finale Cruise

Magical Grand Finale Cruise

M-I-C-K ( Magical Inaugural Canadian Kruise)

M-I-C-K-E-Y (Magical Inaugural Canadian Kruise Enlists You)

I posted a vote on FB for the Group name... http://www.facebook.com/groups/258795850897354/

Let's vote on our Cruise Group name... here are 4 so far or feel free to add your own name for us to vote on too :-)

Grand Finale Cruise

Magical Grand Finale Cruise

M-I-C-K ( Magical Inaugural Canadian Kruise)

M-I-C-K-E-Y (Magical Inaugural Canadian Kruise Enlists You)

I added
M-I-C-K ( Magical Inaugural Canadian Kruise) Grand Finale or it could be Grand Finale M-I-C-K

(because I think inaugural and grand finale and destination need to be in there...no, I'm not asking too much am I?:rotfl2:)

Come on, Merryl, the answer is obvious...just leave Hal!!! We'll find him soon enough!:rotfl2:

Can't wait to see you!

Beth

Thanks.

The FE list is officially closed, I do have a couple names on the list of folks from earlier, but if I do not hear something from them soon, they will be just added to the bottom of the roster. I will re-post what I have, and in a day or so, I will e-mail the spreadsheets to those who sent me an email address.

Welcome to the cruise! Are you staying in the same room, or do you need to leave something in a public area? I will add you to the roster, we are having a DIS get together on sail away day at 2:30 in Promenade Lounge. If you would like to post your names and stateroom number, I will add that to the roster also.

Here is the FE list and Roster. Please check information and correct any that is wrong. Thanks.

Magic to Canada FE list and Roster

FE Exchange list:

Deck 1
1036/1038/1040 - JKeller - Jill & Bill & Katie, 2 adults, 1 child
(this is a large group, only Jill, DH, and DD are participating, only 1 room out of 3 will have FE hanging)

Deck 2
2008 - Bethleham - Beth, Keith, Allen, 2 adults, DS/4 - PEANUT ALLERGY
2118 - rhunit1 - Paul, DM/Susan, Steven, Sean, 2 adults, DS/10, DS/6
2578 - first timers - Alex & Carolyn, 2 adults

Deck 6
6094 - Prinny27 - Heather & Jared, 2 adults
6540 - Donald&DaisyDuck - Lee Ann & Donald, 2 adults
6588 - snickerdodo - Wayne & Lynn, 2 adults
6658 - DonnettaR - Donnetta, Uncle Steve, Aunt Patricia, 3 adults

Deck 7
7024 - HopeSparkles - Christa, DM/Cathie, 2 adults
7086 - mm4mm - Mike & Melisa, 2 adults
7138 - plyeng2ff/BringEeyore2DCL- Arthur & Danielle, 2 adults
7628 - Scott H/Lynn G - Scott & Lynn - 2 adults

Deck 8
8018 - TChrist05 - Tom & Marilou, 2 adults
8052 - luvmygrljb - Sue, Matt, Jillian, 2 adults, DD/8
8060 - Neriberi - Angela, Rob, Annabel, Tom, 3 adults, DD/5
8556 - Babbletrish - 3 adults
8584 - kendzee94 - Barb & Bill - 2 adults

GTY STATUS
CherylA/TonyB - Cheryl & Tony, 2 adults
kelmarie66 - Kelly & Barry, 2 adults
NeverSayNever - DH, DW, 2 children/8 years old
Nikki S - Dewayne, Nikki, Riley,DD/6, Peyton,DD/4,
PirateMinnie - DW, DH, DD/5
Pooh#1 - Katie, DM

Folks who originally expressed interest in FE exchange but I have not heard from lately and am missing info.

Epcotrulz - 4 adults
lorimay

Confirmed Roster list not participating in FE

Deck 1
1036/1038/1040 - JKeller party not participating in FE, 3 adults (?), 5 children (?)

Deck 6
6??? - candace - Candace, DCousin/Cissie

Deck 7
7092 - vakamalua - Greg & Andrea
7118 - Disneyfalcon - Tammy & Stephen

Deck 8
8590 - laurenjdaisy - Lauren, Danny, Nathaniel, 2 adults, DS/5

GTY STATUS
AshAlytwins - Kim & John
BethC1952/Cruise - Beth, Julie, Trina, 3 adults
wilderness_gal - Karen & DM

Unknown stateroom status:
Steve 144 - Steve, 2 adults
Trekker - Ron, 4 adults
JoiseyMom - DW & DH

List of those who I am missing too much info to know it they are still going or if they are interested in FE or not, if anyone can update me on these folks let me know ASAP:
3CStuart - 2 adults - stateroom 7514
Canuck11 - DH & DW
Colestat - Sue, DH, DFIL, DAunt
Jaynamama - Joanne & Viril, Kit & Mark, Grandma Fleur & Grandpa Ver, Jen, Miles
Michelle1377 - Michelle - 7 adults
Mom2PrincessesLinSy - Mom, DH, DD/10, DD/7
PixieintheCity - Carol & fiance, DS/11, DD/5
Scootersjunk - Ben & Rick & Mom & Dad, 4 adults
steves100 - Steve & DW & DD/10
wdwfreeksince88 - DH & DW & 4 friends, 6 adults

Hey! I know you! :rotfl:

I can't believe what a small world it is that I'm cruising with all these people I've had dinner with before! And the cruise that we all sat together was the only one that I've actually linked with Dis'ers before. What are the chances?

Makes me wonder how many people that aren't on the Dis that we cruise with multiple times and don't even know about.

Are you going to be in the same cabin for both cruises? If so, you could try to hide something in there. But if you're GTY, that won't work. hmm. You might be able to find a spot in one of the lounges. It'll be interesting to see how well they clean out hiding places between cruises.

Sorry to post it here but i cant send PM's
to Lyn,

Here is some missing information,

Travellers: Steve and Peter
Stateroom: 2110

Hey! I know you! :rotfl:

I can't believe what a small world it is that I'm cruising with all these people I've had dinner with before! And the cruise that we all sat together was the only one that I've actually linked with Dis'ers before. What are the chances?

Makes me wonder how many people that aren't on the Dis that we cruise with multiple times and don't even know about.
Well, you'll be having dinner with them again, too! I guess the old "doesn't matter what you do on a cruise, you'll never see those people again" doesn't apply to some of us, does it? I'm ready to go...how about you?

Beth

Well, you'll be having dinner with them again, too! I guess the old "doesn't matter what you do on a cruise, you'll never see those people again" doesn't apply to some of us, does it? I'm ready to go...how about you?

Beth

I know... I'm seriously going to have to start rethinking my clothing choices. :rotfl:

I'm ready to get on the ship, for sure! I don't know if I'm ready to go yet though. I don't feel like I've planned enough. I still need to figure out what I'm going to do while in port. I might do a trial packing run this weekend to see how close I can get to my "carryon only" plan!

Welcome to the cruise! Are you staying in the same room, or do you need to leave something in a public area? I will add you to the roster, we are having a DIS get together on sail away day at 2:30 in Promenade Lounge. If you would like to post your names and stateroom number, I will add that to the roster also.

Nope, not the same room, we are doing IGT, so I have no idea where we shall be! I am Merryl, DH is Hal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter